Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

There comes a point...

when you make your episode and review it and you decide whether this piece of work will hurt or help your cause. I think a lot of great artists and animators are forgetting this important part of the story telling process. I really like your first 2 LvsS movies, but to me the last two have been lackluster, especially this one. If the video does not wow you when your done, I wouldn't post it. Tare it down and figure out what went wrong. Obviously you are extremely talented so we wont take credit where credit is due. Great job on animation and sound as usual. Take your time with your work. People already like you and will wait for your stuff.

Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

Funny, but it should have been called...

Seizuresaurus Rex. The whole tourettes thing had me confused and was expecting something much different from what I saw. Still it was pretty interesting. The funniest part to me was the dog in the swing. Could be a catchy series.

Physics 102 Physics 102

Interesting

Well, sense you put so much effort into it I'm going to believe all if your equations cause I can't and don't want to try and figure it out. I think you will get a good grade on this but somehow I think playing it in class might raise a few brows.

deathfun responds:

Nothing they haven't seen already (my previous submission was for the same class). As for grade, 28/30.

Windows XP: Home Edition Windows XP: Home Edition

Pretty Funny

One thing I might add though. I've had XP for a while now and if this is what you think of XP then you have other problems. XP is very stable. Try some spyware removing software off the internet or somthing. Either that or your running a bootleg copy of XP you got of kazaa or somthing like that.

Thicker then Water Thicker then Water

Hey!

wheres the blood?

CKF responds:

I KNOW BLOOD

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

Hilarious you S.O.B.

Man, I can not tell you how hard Mr. Simms cracks me up. He has to be one of the funniest characters on newgrounds. Keep up the outstanding work. You crazy S.O.B.

Mario Mix for Piano Mario Mix for Piano

Fuckinspectacular!!!!!!

Great job on this piece man. I'm so proud of you. I think I caught a tear listining to that.

jackie1188 responds:

I always feel proud when people tell my, my music has touched them.
Thank you very much!

CS Tutorials Part 1 & 2 CS Tutorials Part 1 & 2

WTF

oh yea. WTF

Forest Temple - Zelda Remix Forest Temple - Zelda Remix

Oh yea

been waitin for this one. Couldn't ask for a better remix. Sticks to the original style. Very good

Crossofdevil responds:

Heh thanks look out for my termina remix im gonn ahave it out pretty soon i have a few touches to add to it!

>:D